Monday, December 28, 2009

Home for the Holidays

This was our first Christmas as the Nielsens and it was absolutley fantastic! LJ was a little nervous that I wasn't going to like any gifts he bought me because I continually warned him "Don't buy anything I haven't specifically asked for." I am pleased to say he did great! LJ also had a very VERY good Christmas! He got every book he asked for, a movie projector, and his pride and glory AN IPHONE!!!! He loves it, but I have hardly had any quality time with him since he pulled it out of the package (haha). We have been at my parents for a week now and I am LOVING all the relaxation and the pampering! LJ is enjoying the pampering but he is excited for school to start next week. Yes, school. (sigh) I am getting very worried about all of our responsibilities that start the minute we get back to Rexburg. Finances are my number one worry and everything else just falls underneath that category! Isn't that awful? Luckily, LJ isn't a worrier. He keeps reminding me that as long as we pay our tithes and offerings we will make it financially. He is an amazing example to me! We have been talking about New Years resolutions recently so as soon as we have ours written down I will post them (that way I feel more determined haha). I think one of my New Years resolutions will be keeping up on my Blogger posts haha!

0 comments:

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones