Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sorry I haven't written in a while, life has been crazy! With work, school, chores, and trying to spend time together - my blog has fallen through the cracks. So, now it's time for an update!

We are still going to bed at 8pm and waking up at 3am every morning. I don't think my body will ever adjust. Once we get home from school we do homework after which we are so tired that we usually eat dinner, clean the house a bit and go to bed. LJ and I are both part of the Student Representative Council (SRC) this semester and we have meetings Tuesday night. LJ hopes to run for student body president next summer (2011). I am participating in Opera Scenes and have rehearsals on Wednesday and Thursday nights until 7:45. LJ is working as a teacher's assistent for a few hours in the afternoons - he never complains but I'm sure he feels overwhelmed. We are trying to keep up on our social lives, but it's difficult when we go to bed so early. We have Jake and Bre Bierstedt over about once every two weeks, we see our friends Todd and Ashleigh at our SRC meetings are we are actually going to their house on Sunday for a Super Bowl party - YAY - And we spend as much time as we can with our friends Chris and Audrey Lambert - in fact we are going over to their house tomorrow night for Navaho tacos - mmmm! We got a new TV this week which is VERY exciting! Yesterday we got all of our homework done early and watched the Dark Knight! It was AWESOME! We love the new TV!
I always end my posts this way - I LOVE LJ! He is the greatest husband I could have ever hoped for! He really is my dream man! I hope you all are doing great! Love You!

0 comments:

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones